Our events raise awareness about melanoma, and they’re great fun!
melanomaWA creates fun events:
- to raise awareness about melanoma; and
- to give the community an opportunity to support our very important mission to reduce the impact of melanoma in our community.
As a non-profit organisation, and without government assistance, we rely on the generosity of the community to ensure that we continue to reach our goals.
Click upcoming events to see what we’ve got on for you.
Funds that we raise help us to:
- provide support for people who have been diagnosed with melanoma. This support is extended to their family, friends and carers.
- go into the community and educate as many people as possible about melanoma prevention.
- keep melanoma topical so that melanoma prevention is underpinning people’s daily activities.
You can show your support by taking part in one of our fun annual events or you can create your own event to benefit melanomaWA, big or small, which names melanomaWA as the beneficiary.
We are always on the look out to improve the way we conduct our events, so if you have a great idea that you would like to share with us, please call us on 9322 1908 or email email@example.com.
We value everybody’s input.